Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little bummed

Well, I am now on CD 47. That is crazy long and I am going crazy just waiting. I'm a little bummed at a few recent events, this being one of them. I have yet to have a normal cycle since the miscarriages, so Spencer and I have decided it is not a good idea to try until I have atleast 2 normal ones out of the way. Another turn of events is we lost our health insurance due to a stupid office error and we have to reapply of sorts for it. That could be a few weeks anyways, not to mention if they have me wait for the waiting period again. So, needless to say we are out of the TTC game for a couple months... I would say till atleast the end of March. Looks like there will be no Morris baby born in 2010. Oh well, there's a time and a place for everything.

But I will continue to blog and help all you TTCers out. I feel like even though I can't be actively doing these things, I can use my powers for good ;)
I'll start the blogging up again tomorrow, for now its out to dinner with the hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment