Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back with a vengeance!

Hello All,

I know it's been a while, I know tisk tisk, but I really haven't felt like blogging about TTC b/c the hubby and I weren't actively trying yet. But now we're officially back in the game, so here's what's up in TTC land.

Last post I was on like CD 42 or 47 (can't really remember) and I actually made it to CD57 before AF showed her lovely self. Let me tell you no one on the history of the earth was as excited to see her as I was. Weird huh, how things can get when your TTC? Well, we decided to give it one more cycle to see if things were back to "normal" for me, which is a 28 day cycle and thankfully, everything is back to normal. So we are back to TTC and we're back with a vengeance. Well atleast I am. Guys have it so easy when it comes their job in TTC. They just have to show up basically.

I can definitely say I have been hit with baby fever. I try very very hard not to be a psycho woman when someone I know tells me they are pregnant and had only been trying for like 2 minutes before they got pregnant. It makes me insane with jealousy that I have such a hard time getting and staying pregnant.

March 7th was my due date from the one I lost in September. It was kinda a sad day for me, but I try to find the reason for everything. I'm just hoping the hard stuff is behind me and that I can finally be blessed with the healthy pregnancy and baby.

1 comment:

  1. They have to just show up and lay there.. hehehehhee.

    Good luck to you guys!

    ReplyDelete