Friday, March 11, 2011

28 Weeks

Nothing new or exciting to report. I had an appointment this last week and my glucose test. My blood pressure is kinda low, low enough that they mentioned it anyways. I only gained 1.4lbs (yay for not gaining another 9!) and my blood sugar came back normal. I've got low iron too, but I'm not anemic. Baby's heartbeat was good, and I am measuring between 28 and 29 weeks based on the measuring tape.

I've begun seeing a chiropractor. I had severe back, shoulder, arm and neck pain a week ago and the chiropractor says it's due to my pelvis spreading out. So I get to wear a fancy pelvic belt to keep it in place. Since going to him, the pain has gotten almost non-existant. I have, however been dealing with leg cramps more and more frequently... and usually in the mornings before I get outta bed. Yesterday I had one so bad I couldn't move my leg or bed my foot! It was kinda scary, and my hubby came and helped me stretch it out. I still have the pain in my calf, but I don't know what else to do for it. Maybe the chiropractor can help.
I have 1 more monthly appointment left, then I get to start going every 2 weeks. That's nice b/c the end is in sight, but it also is annoying feeling like I'm there all the time. Anywho, that's all for now.



2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic girl!! I am sorry you are having leg cramps I sure hope they go away soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned out to be anemic so I'm on iron supplements with fiber on the side to help with constipation. I've been lucky with the leg cramps this pregnancy. I got them all the time with Samantha but so far they have been pretty non-existent this time around. I feel your pain though. Where can you get a pelvic belt? I would love to have one as it gets super painful down there for me. How exciting that we are almost done huh?!?! We finally told Melvy the name we picked out and she hated it.... go figure... oh well, who cares. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete