Thursday, April 21, 2011

34 Weeks!

Well, I'm 34 weeks now... and of course growing more and more uncomfortable by the day, but it's still not too bad.  I have days when I am so miserable and have constant contractions, and other days when I am perfectly fine.  He is getting heavy though, and I can feel the weight pulling down on my belly. I was walking around Sears and hurting, so I was holding my belly up, and this random lady asked me if I was holding the baby up or in. I told her "up" and she said "Oh he can't be that heavy." That surprised me... and all I could think was "You try carrying around 5lbs of baby, 2lbs of placenta, 2 lbs of fluid all in the center of your body and have it pull on your middle half and tell me that's not heavy." Either she'd never been pregnant, or she carried a squirrel in her belly. haha.

But I had a Dr. appt yesterday and am weighing in at 155lbs... baby is "head down and ready to go" and his heartbeat is good. My blood pressure is still ok, so no signs of preeclampsia yet (I had it onset with my son around 38-39 weeks).  I have my strep B test in 2 weeks, and then I start going in every week for appointments! Crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. You told her! Lol. I dunno what I woulda said. Jealous of your amazing pregnancy looks :) Happy for you. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete