Friday, September 17, 2010

Bitterness and Symtoms

Hey all. Today I am having one of my ranty bitter days. I am trying not to be, but I am. It just puts me in a world of roller coaster emotions when someone I know announces they are pregnant. It really does make me happy and excited- Trust me, I don't wish death on you or anything, I just get kinda bummed for myself. Today yet another person announced they are pregnant with #3. They have been married 3 months longer than DH and I and are already on #3!! I just wanna start on number 2. Is that really so much to ask? Bleh.

And again, I am not mad or unhappy for those preggo people, honestly. I am sooo happy and excited for you and it's not like I don't want you to tell me about it...I do!! I love hearing about preggo people and seeing ultrasound pics. It reminds me what is coming my way... EVENTUALLY. Ugh. I am such a grump about this, and I hate it. I wish there was no bitter side to people announcing they are pregnant, I truely am working on it!

Anyways, as for the update on me... Currently 8dpo. Any symptoms? Who the heck know. There have been months where I swore I had every symptom in the book and turned out I had nada. All I know this time around, is that I ovulated 4 days earlier than usual, but we had several days around that point covered, so the timing should be spot on... The only thing I could call "symptoms" is I have been super tired (could be blamed on the remenants of my mono, or the fact I have a 2.5 year old, or that fact that I am a full time student, or that I just got a job...or all that combined.) and that my boobs are kinda sore. I've heard that the blue lines on them get more prominent when preggers, and last night they looked like roadmaps (sorry if there are any gentlemen reading this, this is a TTC blog, so get over it lol)... so thats cool...but I could attribute the sore boobies to the progesterone cream I have started using twice a day. And my abdomen has felt like a balloon stretched to its limits. right now it doesn't but last night it was so uncomfortably bloated. I'm not complaining though! Oh well, just a few more days and we'll know!!

P.S. If this IS the month, I'll be due right around DH's bday...then I wont have to buy him anything. lol. hehe

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about all the frustration Val. I hope things go well for you this month in the baby department. You'll let me know right? I remember that my only indication at the very beginning of being pregnant with Samantha was the sore breasts and my tummy hurting at night kind of like that feeling you get from not eating and it feeling tight and stuff so keep your head up. You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending major baby dust your way, I know how you feel. My best friend accidentally got pregnant while I WAS trying. It's like really? It's hard to deal with at times, especially whenever we go to the doctor and I am really truly happy for her. It's just hard because I wish it was me.

    ReplyDelete