Monday, September 27, 2010

Pregnant!




So, I am trying to keep this pregnancy a secret, and I am busting at the seams wanting to tell people and blog about it. So I've decided to blog about it, but save the blogs as drafts. When I finally do decided to announce it, I'll post all my bloggings up until then so it's like I blogged from the beginning!!






So anyways, I'm pregnant!! It still feels so surreal to me! I found out on Sep. 20th, a week ago. I had a feeling I was, but didn't want to get my hopes up. I took a dollar store test at 10dpo and got the faintest line ever on it. I ended up taking 3 more that day because I thought that first faint line might have been an evap line. Well, on all 3 there were faint lines. So Monday I picked up a First Response and took it mid-day (couldn't wait!) and sure enough there was a 2nd line. It was faint, but it was there!! So I was ecstatic and drove to DH's work and came in and said, "I just wanted to ask you a question, how do you feel about sharing your birthday?" It took him a second to put it together and had this look of unbelief, shock, and he looked like he got choked up. He said "No way." And I handed him the test to prove it. I am so excited. Everything is going great so far (knock on wood). My first appointment is on Oct 14th, so a little over 2 weeks away. Im nervous about it, and terrified every day that I am going to loose it.






Most of you know I am LDS and I am so blessed for that. My DH gave me a priesthood blessing the night we found out. I was so terrified to loose this one. In the blessing, DH was very in tune with the spirit I think. The one thing that really stuck out to me was that "The timing is right." I have to keep telling myself that over and over again. I really feel like this one is a keeper, but I am trying very hard to have faith!






We've told Cohen already, don't know why really. He will point to my belly and tell me his sister is in there. (haha). He is adorable. He told me we should name his sister Cohen. Today I asked him where the baby is, he points to his stomach and says, "In there." I said, what's your baby's name? He said, Her name's Hungry." LOL. Too hilarious!!






Only a few people know about the pregnancy, mainly my parents, and my 4 closest friends. They are sworn to secrecy. We don't know when we are going to announce it. I think it will be after the 14wk mark, but we will see how things go .

No comments:

Post a Comment