Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello Friends

Hello friends, sorry I've been MIA for a while, it just doesn't make much sense blogging about TTC when you are trying to get your mind off of it. We've taken a couple months break, and have decided to give it another go... but only for September and October. As a lot of you know I go to school, so we think it would be best to have the baby in between semesters, so we have 2 months where the due date will fall at a good time. So here's hoping we have an easy time this time!!

DH and I have had MANY discussions over the past few months about having another, and DH is mainly worried about financial aspects. He has been overthinking everything, he thought we'd have to move if we had another baby because we only have a 2 bedroom apartment. I told him the beauty of little kids is they can share a room for a while, even if one's a boy and one's a girl.

My son, loves to be around someone at all times. No matter what I am doing, he will follow right behind me and the same with DH. I think he needs a brother or sister to hang out with.

We decided yesterday to start TTC again, and I am just elated! I've been wanting to get back into it for a while, but DH always had a reason not to. I guess maybe he ran out, because he agreed to yesterday, under the 2 month condition.

In other news, I've recieved a scholarship to take a doula training program, and I am super excited about it!! It's got me considering natural childbirth and birthing centers, and I haven't even started the course!! I will start it at the end of the month.

I am looking for jobs in my area, and applied for a CNA job in labor and delivery and would be delieriously happy to get that, but the HR lady said I probably wouldn't get it due to my lack of experience. Grrr. I think I have more experience with pregnancy and women's health than any other CNA. Oh well.

That's it for now.... lets hope this is a good month for TTC!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope it all works out for you guys! Cohen really does need another kid to play with. I shared a room with my little brother for FOREVER before I finally talked my parents into letting me move in with Carolina so it won't be a big deal if Cohen has to share with his little sibling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! What program are you going through? I loved my scholarship for my course, I paid so little for everything they helped me with, which I loved!!

    And yay! TTC is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Good luck with your TTC and school! I know exactly what you mean, its all about the timing. My husband and I have been TTC for about two years with a few months break here and there.

    ReplyDelete