Monday, January 4, 2010

Pregnant Lady Parade


The last few days seem like they've been part of a pregnancy parade. Atleast 6 friends of mine found out they were pregnant today, some others found out their baby's gender, some are having theirs and/or are due very soon, and at church in a room full of 6 women, I was the only non-pregnant one there. When you live in Idaho, in Mormon country, such is life I guess! :) It still makes it very hard to know I should be 30+ weeks today if I hadn't lost the first baby this last time around. It doesn't seem fair. Especially since "experts" say that when you are in your 20's the risk of miscarraige is 15%. Bull Shiz!! Sorry, a little rant on my part but hey, all you TTCers can relate I'm sure. Tomorrow my post will be on herbal supplements to boost fertility! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment