Wednesday, December 8, 2010

15 Weeks


Tomorrow I am officially 15 weeks! That is amazing! So far, the second trimester is nice and smooth sailing. I never had cravings before with my son, or any of my other pregnancies, that is, but they are rearing their head lately. I can't stop thinking about Taco Bell or Buffalo Wings. I just need them. As I'm cooking dinner (potato casserole) I am dreaming about chugging the can of enchilada sauce in the cabinet. Not only is it spicy, but it's pickles too, so bitter/sour? Don't worry I'm not wanting to combine them yet! As of my WIC appt this last week I've gained 3.5lbs in the first trimester. My belly doesn't stick out as far, must have been bloat. Baby is doing great, has a strong heartbeat, and every now and then I feel a kick or a wiggle!! It's so exciting!! I just love this little one so much!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you. You look wonderful

    ReplyDelete