Friday, December 3, 2010

14 weeks and counting!

So this is my 12 week picture, and I don't look any different, maybe even smaller. I think a lot of that was bloat or something. I don't think my baby is shrinking lol. I don't feel nearly as much pressure in there, so I'm guessing a lot if it was bloat. But my uterus is definitely growing and my uterus is getting harder. It definitely won't be long till there is a solid pooch there!

So I'm 14week and 2 days, and I am so excited and scared. It feels like uncharted territory because I feel I am no stranger to the first trimester, but I've only been this far along with one other pregnancy...My son's!! It's been over 3 years since I've been in this spot and I am so scared something will go wrong. My doppler has saved my mind so many times!

The cravings have started. I crave taco bell and buffalo wings 24/7. Its crazy!! The hotter the better too. I like all things spicy and bitter and sour. Last week at work I could not stop thinking about pickles. lol. I guess that makes me a typical preggo lady?? I go in for another appointment in 2 weeks, I am hoping to convince my doc to let me do an ultrasound for the gender before Christmas. That would be awesome!! BTW a few posts down I tried to attach a recording of baby's heartbeat, but couldn't get it to work, so I took a video and here it is!



By the way, we have a boys name picked out. Spencer Jacob Morris, and we'll call him Jake, or as Spencer want to, SJ. I kinda like it...But I will be calling him Jake. If it's at boy, that is For a girl I am LOVING Quinn, but can't think of a good middle name. We also like Carly, and Ily (ee-lee). Spencer doesnt want to do middle names, but I kinda thing they are important! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Quinn is really popular right now because of the show Glee -not sure if you watch that show or not- and she's not exactly a great role model getting pregnant with her boyfriend's best friend's kid; I tend to do name associations when I pick names. Granted I really can't talk since we're naming our baby after a grumpy Muppet that lives in a trashcan. Well, we're not naming him after Oscar the Grouch; Jeff likes it because he knew some people during his mission with the name Oscar; but you know his peers aren't going to know that! We mostly picked the name because it's currently not common so he's not going to be in a classroom full of kids with the same name; using Quinn you run into that chance considering it's current popularity.

    I like Ily.. but again it's so close to my middle name of choice had the baby been a girl; we were going to use Eilidh as a middle name.. it's pronounced Ay-lee and it's the Scot Gaelic version of Helen. (the first name we picked out if we were having a girl was Penelope)

    I like the idea of using Spencer's name; but I'm not really a fan of using dad's first name as the kid's first name.. in one friend's family, they always use the father's name as a middle name instead of the first name as a means to keep the name in the family. But that's just me and my thoughts ;)

    I think middle names are important because it's an extra means to squeeze in a name that has a special meaning for you. And if you have a girl and she gets married, she may not want to keep Morris to attach with her married name; it may not look or sound right. I actually went against tradition and dropped my maiden name and kept my middle name instead, so it's a good idea to give a girl that option, versus not giving her one and assuming that she'll want to keep the last name. Plus all the COOL kids have middle names :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boy name but for a girl maybe carly rae or carly mae.you look great to

    ReplyDelete