Thursday, February 24, 2011

26 Weeks

Today I am 26 weeks (27 if you go by ultrasound)! We're getting closer to the end!! My Mom is planning on flying in from Virginia for the birth, and we are already starting to talk flights and dates! I am so excited!! I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. I have started having issues finding a comfortable sleeping position... I've found a pillow between my legs is probably the most comfortable, but even that doesn't cut the cake. I get so uncomfortable sitting on the couch through more than a 30 min show, and that is bugging me. I am still dealing with the painful gas pains... I am thinking it has to do with my hernia... maybe things aren't digesting properly. And I told my friend this, but It's not flatulence (tooting) that's the problem, it's just gas bubbles getting trapped and no where to go. But it has me bent over in pain after every meal, no matter what it is I eat. I called my doctors office and asked them if I could take Beano to prevent it, and they read from a list everything I could take, which was all after-the-fact relief. Gas-X Was on the list, so I found Gas-X prevention (basically the Gas-x version of Beano) and had a gas pain free night last night. I hope I've found a solution. I'd gladly take my heartburn back from my previous pregnancies if I could get rid of this!

I am feeling less huge this week...I guess hearing 9lbs makes you feel huge... but I was able to wear a pre-pregnancy pullover hoodie just fine this last week and barely looked pregnant, so I was happy with that. I doubt the belly shrunk, It was all just a mental thing. I have been getting braxton hicks alot...last night at a little pizza party I spend the whole time (about 30 min) in a constant BH. It was annoying.

Baby Jake sure is moving a lot!! Moreso this week than before. My belly is constantly twitching or "bubbling" (thats what it looks like) and I feel like he keeps brushing his fingers across my belly, which is weird!! He likes to hang out in my ribs, don't remember when Cohen started doing that, but it's nice and annoying at the same time, but I love it. I am so less anxious about this one now that he is moving around.

We are pretty much done shopping for baby. I've ordered all my cloth diapers and supplies, a giant box of sposie diapers for the first few weeks, I bought some blankets, some sleeper sacks, a boppy, made my moby wrap, ordered my sling ring to make a sling-ring-sling... I got a nursing cover... The only things I think I may wanna get is a baby bathtub, a breast pump, and maybe some really small onesies for the first few weeks, since I dont have really any little ones.


Anyways, I didn't get a 25 week pic up last week, so here's 25 and 26 week pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment