Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So tired! 23 weeks

Well, I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and Oh boy am I so exhausted. I've had a long week- and it's not even over yet! I worked all weekend, School all day Monday and Today...then I get to work all this weekend and do the school thing again. I definitely need to muster up some extra energy, I come home and sit and never want to get up! Yet I do, because dinner doesn't cook itself, and laundry doesnt do itself either.

Some pregnancy highlights this week:
~Hubby says (and I quote) "You're huge!" I already feel huge, you need not point it out lol. I can't imagine how big I will look and feel in May... I feel pushed to my limit already!
~By belly has surpassed my boobs.
~According to my inlaw's scale, I've gained 15lbs. I don't believe it, but according to hubby "Oh, I can tell." gee thanks. lol.
~Leg cramps galore. I get them mostly in my driving leg, and ouch that is a pain!

Anywho... thats all for now. Even that little bit has worn me out. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment