Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Spring Fling

This post is mainly for my Idaho readers, but there is a Baby and Pregnancy expo coming up in April. It's in Ammon, ID. I'll post the flier at the end of this post. I highly encourage you guys to go! Looks like there will be the typical baby jewelry and hair bows and stuff, but there are also booths on midwives, OB care, Doulas, Baby wearing, all kinds of stuff. I am definitely going to see what's out there, and to maybe talk to some providers and pick their brains a little bit. I am really excited about this... it will be very educational I think, whether you are TTC, have a baby, or are ever thinking about having a baby. There aren't a lot of opportunities to see what's available out there for pregnant women. Here's the flier. If you aren't in Idaho, check around and see if there is something like it being held in your area!

2 comments:

  1. Looks very informative and fun. My dad is supposed to be coming to visit sometime in April... not sure when but if I don't have anything going on that day maybe I'll go with you if that's ok? Who knows... maybe Jeri will want to go too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man, we'll be in Kamiah that weekend for my sister's reception. But you guys should text me while you're there and let me know if there's anything cool.

    ReplyDelete