Friday, March 19, 2010

Hands Full...

My sister in law has 6 kids. I only have the one. Some days I feel like Super Mom and that I can handle a dozen kids if I had them. Other days I am pulling my hair out dealing with my 2 year old son. I have to keep reminding myself on days like these of the bigger picture. Today was a day where I panicked at the idea of having 2 kids. I will never have sleep again... or that's how I felt today. I applaud my sister in law with a standing ovation to her never ending patience with all 6 of her kids. I know that if she can do it, I probably can. But 6 kids might be a little much for me. I'm thinking 4...tops. lol. Oh well, we'll see if I'll be able to turn off the TTC bug after baby number 4 comes, probably MANY years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment