Monday, March 29, 2010

Happenings...

I don't really have anything fantastic to blog about today...I've been looking into vitamins that boost the man's sperm quality. It looks like Vitamin C is a big one, as well as L-Carnitine. They also recommend cutting back on processed foods and eating more whole grains and protien foods. All common sense really. If we don't get a BFP I think I'll get DH started on something. Not saying he is the problem... we haven't even looked into that yet, but if there is a problem I'd rather solve it for the price of a vitamin then the cost of testing, which is around $300.

Been kinda obsessed about tracking my ovulation this past week. I can't wait to go to bed at night just so I can wake up and take my temperature lol. My fertility friend chart hasn't picked anything up yet, but I was told today that FF needs atleast 3 high temps to confirm Ovulation, and I only have 1... but my friends think that I O'd yesterday. That will be a relief to move on to the next stage of TTC...the TWW! (Two week wait). I also discovered, if it is the case I O'd yesterday that my luteal phase is only 12 days. I don't quite know how I feel about that since your luteal phase must be atleast 10 days. I guess the average is around 14, but I think it's ok. Maybe I'll take some B6 next cycle if there's no BFP this time around.

I did some yoga the other day and felt amazing afterwards. I think I am going to continue doing that every other day. It felt great, and it was nice to stretch out and relax. I felt stronger afterwards too. I'm hoping it destressed me enough to help with the TTC. Anyways, sorry it's kinda a boring post...but I promised I'd post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment