Sunday, November 7, 2010

10.5 weeks

Well, I'm about 10 1/2 weeks now. I am definitely feeling the stretching in my tummy. Some days is hurts so bad! I found the baby's heartbeat with my fetal doppler this week, I think it was on Friday afternoon. I'd been trying to find it daily since I hit the 9 week mark, and I would search low in my abdomen near the bone, and nothing. So, I was about to give up and suddenly I heard it!! It was a strong 160-170 bpm! I've been able to find it every day since then! I am so glad I got this doppler, it helps ease my mind. But I did discover that baby is higher up in my abdomen than I thought. Linda says I already have a belly and I definitely feel like I do. DH doesnt think so, but I feel like my belly is already stretched to its limits!! I usually do not have an appetite, and when I do it lasts for like 2 seconds. That is annoying. However, we went to Wingers last night and I got buffalo wings and loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment