Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headaches

So the last 2 days I have had a major, brainsplitting headache. I have tried everything to get rid of it. Heating pad, hot bath and shower, head massage, tylenol, drinking lots of water, you name it, and it will NOT go away. When I stand or move my head it throbs. It throbs so hard I can practically hear it. I don't know what else to do. If I still have it when I wake up in the morning, I am calling my doctor, because I am miserable.



One thing that ticks me off is certain people's reaction about this pregnancy. When I mention something that's happening they say "Didn't you get that symptom right before you miscarried?" It's really frustrating that everyone seems to to think it's going to happen again. Don't you think I worry about that enough to not have you add to it? This is not the first incident someone's said something like that. I am praying and trying to hold on to this pregnancy with everything I have.



I do have to admit that I feel very lucky with the outcome of the spotting thing. I can't tell you how many times I have heard from people that I know who are pregnant who started bleeding that they ended up being fine, and that for the first time, it finally was me that was fine. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment