Friday, November 12, 2010

11 Weeks-ish





Today I am just over 11 weeks! It is going by fast and slow at the same time. I feel like my uterus is definitely growing. It's a good sign that baby is too, but it also scares me because I feel like I already look 20 weeks preggo! I think it might be time to do some light exersizing to make sure I don't gain too much weight. My next appointment is on Thursday so we'll see how much weight I've gained (I dont trust our bathroom scale to be too accurate). The clip posted above (I hope it works) is of baby's heartbeat I recorded from my doppler. I love hearing this every day!


I have been sick and therefore miserable because my options for medicine are soo limited. I've taken nothing, but my stuffy nose is going to kill me! I am starting to get a cough too and I feel just so rotten. I even called in sick to work tomorrow, I don't think I should be working in a hospital right now. I hope to goodness I get well enough by Sunday. My appetite is pretty much non existant, I have to force myself to eat which sucks. I am also still on my progesterone pills for atleast a few more weeks.


With the babe I lost a 14 weeks, they told me the baby died at 12 weeks exactly. If i can get past that week and hear the heartbeat every day, you can bet a load will be lifted off my shoulders!


I keep starting to think about what baby needs, and I am feeling that it is a girl. One lady on craiglist offered to sell me her extra car seat base so we dont have to switch our one back and forth. My SIL is giving me a crib and lots of baby girl clothes, so I am excited. Can't wait to find out what it is, a little over 2 months left!! Oh, BTW, here's a 10 week pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment