Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello

Well, it's that time in the cycle when babies are made. Unfortunately no babies will be made this month. I haven't taken my temps all this cycle, or done and CM checking, but I am pretty sure today or tomorrow is O day. This makes me a little sad, there's a little voice in the back of my head whispering "But this could be the month!!" and I am trying my absolute hardest not to give in to it, and stick to our agreement to wait. It makes me very sad, and I feel like a ridiculous baby about it, but it's not fun having to wait for the thing that you want most. But like I said in the last post, I strongly believe that when we do decide it's the right time, we will have no trouble getting pregnant and keeping it. I just have to wait until then. I wish I had a fast forward button for my life. lol.

1 comment:

  1. You know, while you guys aren't actively TTC, I think you need to continue with the tests, and especially go see an endocrinologist, because you need to be monitored during your cycle to see if you have any adrenal or thyroid issues. Do this while you're not TTC, so when you do start TTC again, these tests will be out of the way, and hopefully you guys will know something by then.

    ReplyDelete