Thursday, May 12, 2011

37 Weeks

3 Weeks to go!
I am begging this little man to make an appearance a little sooner though. I am officially miserable. So far this week I've:

*Burned my belly on the stove while cooking dinner. Yes, I have a burn blister a little bit bigger than a quarter on my belly. That HURTS. I guess that means I am officially too big.

*My stretchmarks- I haven't gained any more this pregnancy, theses are from my previous pregnancy- have started bleeding. My skin literally can't stretch anymore. I feel like my skin is tearing in 2 no matter how much lotion I put on.

*Was woken up from a deep sleep to intense leg cramps in both legs. I couldn't even move my feet to stretch my legs out. It was painful!! My whole leg just seized up! Awful! (and yes, I've increased my calcium intake and potassium and still no luck).

*My ribs have been on fire. After a contraction mostly, but the pain lingers and I am just dying for some relief, I'm not getting kicked there thank goodness, but it's another pain that's driving me nuts.

*I have become a basketcase. Every little think makes me burst into tears- for example my washing machine was making a loud noise after the repair man "fixed" it. I bawled like a baby over it. I'm also sort of ragey and "I don't care"-ish. I just feel miserable.

I am sorry to complain, but I have never been this uncomfortable in my life. EVER. I thought I was uncomfortable with Cohen. I doubt that now!! I am so glad to be pregnant and finally get this baby we tried so hard and waited so long for... but these last few weeks are going to kill me. Come on baby let us meet you soon! BTW here's my 37 week belly shot. Feelin huge in a moo moo. :)

1 comment:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous Valerie! You are one of those lucky women that manage to look beautiful all through their pregnancy :)

    Jake will be here soon... hopefully the delivery is an easy one for you!

    ReplyDelete