Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Baby Room

I don't think I posted any pics of the baby's room setup, other than my cloth diapering station. So here they are. I made the crib bumpers and crib skirt, bought the red sheet on Ebay, got the crib mobile on amazon. (I've wanted this particular mobile, but couldn't find it for less than $50 anywhere, so I held off on getting it, and ended up finding it when I was shopping for my textbooks for $30 so I got it.) I've woven the bumpers in and out covering 3 bars and leaving one exposed. It made for a tighter fit, and I like the look better. The mobile plays Brahm's lullabye.  I used some leftover fabric from the crib bumpers to make a cover for the changing table. And since he's going to be sharing with his big brother who already had a car theme going on, there's my older son's bed and half of the room. The only changes Ive made since taking these pictures is their names are above each of their beds in wooden letters, and there's a Lightning McQueen poster in between the names, right above the changing table. I think it's a very cool room if I do say so myself. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment