Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello friends. It has been a little bit since I've posted last...mainly because I've been out of town and then dealing with a lovely case of strep throat. The Strep came on so fast! I went to Utah on Friday, drove back on Saturday, and by Saturday night I was feeling "off" and Sunday I hurt everywhere...even my toes ached. It was so miserable. I kinda just laid around the house and slept and my fever rose to 105.5. So Monday I went to the doctor and they confirmed it was strep and gave me some antibiotics, so hopefully I'll be feeling better here really soon. The aches are gone, all that hurts is my throat and my head. Bleh. Thank goodness for my SIL who watched Cohen all day yesterday, that made it possible for me to rest all day. I have atleast 3 days until ovulation so hopefully this will all clear up in time to catch that egg!! Anywho...more bloggage later, I'm still kinda tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment