Saturday, April 3, 2010

6 DPO

Hey guys. I went through some issues with my chart, it says I ovulated on day 17, when I'm pretty sure it was on CD16...so I found out how to adjust my chart and things should be correct now. That means I'm 6 DPO today. I've read everywhere that the egg will usually implant around day 6-10...and I've been having some cramping today, so maybe that's a good sign? Temps are still up, and I spent some time today dry-heaving over the toilet because my lunch did not sit well with me almost as soon as I ate it. Probably too early for any real symptoms, but I'm crossing my fingers! Not obsessing about it all yet, and that's good. I am trying to keep my mind off it all so the TWW goes by faster. Anyways, that's about it for today... I think I'm gonna go! TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck hun! I had symptoms with most of mine the second of conception (it sounds crazy but I did :) ), so hopefully it's a good sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it all turns out great for you Valerie. I'll be waiting to hear any news!

    ReplyDelete