Monday, April 5, 2010

How to tell the Daddy-To-Be ideas

Ok. 8 DPO today... nothing different as far as how I am feeling. But here's my blog idea for the day.

How to Tell the Daddy to be, that he's a Daddy to be:

This is something that requires some patience and creativity. I have absolutely none of the former. Everytime I've gotten a Positive test (note, I've had 5 of them), I've been too excited to keep it a secret from the hubby. When I found out last June I was expecting, I was taking advantage of the fact my hubby was taking the dog out, so i had about 3 minutes to pee on a stick, so I did and as soon as he came in the front door, "pregnant" popped up on the screen and I grabbed it and basically shoved it in his face with excitement. LOL. But, I am determined, when I do get a BFP, to keep it to myself for as long as it takes to get this idea done:

When I get a BFP, I am going to drive to IF when the hubby working, and fill his car with pink and blue balloons. In 1 balloon, I'll stick the PG Test inside it and write "POP ME" on it. I'll mix it in with the other balloons. Then, I'll get some of that car window paint and write on his windows telling him to pop all the balloons to find a surprise. Eventually, he'll find the test.

Isn't that a fun idea? I just hope I'll be able to contain myself long enough to accomplish it! LOL.

But, I may be getting ahead of myself... I still have no inkling of whether or not I am or not, but isn't that a fun idea?

Other ideas I've heard and considered are:

1. Writing "Hi Daddy" on your belly and finding some way to expose it to the hubby.
2. Getting Cohen a "I'm gonna be a big brother" shirt and have him wear it around Daddy.
3. Wrapping the test up and call it an early b-day, christmas, v-day present...
4. Just writing it on his car windows.

What are some other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment