Tuesday, April 20, 2010

King Henry VIII would have no patience for me...

So, there's a show I like to watch called "The Tudors." It's basically the story of Henry VIII's reign and his many wives. He was married to Catherine of Aragon for many years, they had a daughter but after her, she had many miscarriages and still births. Then He married Anne Boelyn, and she has a daughter, Elizabeth, and then has a late miscarriage, which would have been a boy. The king then beheads her- not only because she didn't give him a son, but other reasons too. Then comes Jane Seymore, who dies in childbirth... and the cycle continues.

If I were at court back in that time and Henry married me, he might just have me divorced or beheaded b/c of the difficulty I have to get pregnant and carry a healthy baby. Yep. I guess it's a good thing I was born in 1987 and not the 1500's. haha.

Sorry, just a random thought. Getting over this strep throat just in time for BDing!

No comments:

Post a Comment